SECOND OPPORTUNITY FOR NC ART STUDENTS!
PERMANENT STUDENT ART DISPLAYED AT
N.C. DEPT. OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTION IN RALEIGH
WE WILL SOON BE ASKING FOR SUBMISSIONS FOR A PERMANENT STUDENT ARTWORK DISPLAY AT THE EDUCATION BUILDING IN RALEIGH.
- Start considering a student’s 2- D piece that would be great as part of this permanent display.
- Karrie Detwiler will be chairing a team of NCAEA members to replace the existing 16 year old art pieces. We will need one piece of 2-D student artwork from each of the 115 N.C. Public School Systems.
- WE WILL ASK FOR SUBMISSION FOR THIS EXHIBIT SOON.
- A submission form similar to the one we are using for Washington DC will be used for the initial entry. Work will be gathered before summer breaks. Any 2-D size will be considered. NCAEA will provide the mat and frame.
- New work will be on display starting in October, 2013. The NCAEA plans to celebrate this grand new exhibit during our annual Professional Development Conference in downtown Raleigh, Oct 3-6.